By Jim Southard
We say it every year: “Back to school already!? That summer flew by!” As you get your new list of students and make your way back into your classroom, we want to help you ensure that your Lightspeed Audio System is in tip-top shape on the first day of school.
Here are 8 easy steps that should only take you a few minutes.
- Unpack your Lightspeed System from Storage.
- Check the code on the back of each component to make sure they match.
- Connect power cables and make sure that all connections are tight.
- Turn on your Lightspeed system.
- Double-check to confirm that the batteries match the microphone. (Need new batteries? Click here!)
- Fully charge microphone batteries overnight before the first day of school.
- Use a working microphone to test and adjust system volume.
- Start talking! Your system is now ready to use.
Individual teachers can perform this simple set-up routine, so feel free to share these easy tips with your team!
If you are hearing static, experiencing low volume, or getting no sound from your audio system, click here for troubleshooting tips.
As always, please feel free to contact our Service Department with any questions. For even faster responses from our service team, make sure all your Lightspeed systems are registered. We are available via phone from 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. Our Service email is email@example.com.
From the entire Lightspeed Service Team, have a great school year!
Jim Southard has been a vital member of the Lightspeed Technologies Service Team for 15 years. He is always ready to help customers or employees with any service-related problem. Jim's exceptional technical service has earned him two Lightspeed Core Value Awards for Proactive Action.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
[VIDEO TUTORIAL] How to Use My Redcat System