New videos make product registration faster
It’s been said that research shows people remember 10% of what they hear, 20% of what they read, and 80% of what they see. We took that advice to heart and, made registering our Access Technology products even easier for educators with a series of short videos. While we pre-register all complete systems before we ship them out, should you need to add or replace a component (like a microphone or pod), you’ll need to go through the quick registration process to get it working with your existing system. Now, with the convenient videos, you’ll be able to see, hear, and even replay our instructions for registering Lightspeed products first hand!
And yes, those are my hands holding and demonstrating the products in the videos. But no I have not been called by Hollywood to become the next great hand model for dish washing liquids on TV commercials. However, I hope that I do a good enough job of showing you every step of product registration that in a few minutes you’ll have all your Redcat Access systems, Flexcats, mics, remotes and Media Connector up and running, and engaging students!
Here’s what you’ll find among the videos:
- Introduction — A very brief video to show you all the products you can see registration videos on. And telling you to get one paper clip ready, and a small Philips head screwdriver!
- Registering a Remote — For some of the products it helps to register the remote first, so you can register the products, well, remotely (forgoing the paper clip technique).
- Registering a Flexmike with the Remote — This is the all-important microphone for all you Redcat Access and Flexcat users.
- Registering or Adding a Flexmike with the Remote — If you have a Lightspeed remote, the registration process is easier than ever.
- Registering a New Sharemike without a Remote — Whether you are registering one initial pass-around Sharemike, or adding a second, this video will help.
- Registering or adding a Sharemike with a Remote — Again, if you’ve got a remote, you’ll have to make sure you register it to the Redcat first, before you can register the Sharemike with it.
- Registering Flexcat Speaker Pods — You’ll use your remote for this job, too.
- Adding a Media Connector — This makes it even faster to get your multi-media facilitating little black box up and running.
That’s it. Happy video-viewing and registering. Thanks for letting us be a small part of your life in engaging students!